Sunday, October 31, 2010

FOTD

So, please excuse my funky hair... the hubs didn't tell me that a piece wasn't playing nicely. But I thought I would share my Face Of The Day with you guys, since I attended a wedding yesterday and was very happy with how my makeup turned out.




Face
Foundation: Clinique Perfectly Real in 01
Powder: Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder in Translucent Fair 105
Blush: Lancome Miel Glace
Undereye Brightener: Benefit Eye Bright
Undereye Concealer: Lancome Flash Retouche in 01
Undereye Powder: Benefit Powderflage

Eyes
Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid color: MAC Femme Fi
Inner V: MAC Phloof
Outer V: Lancome The New Black
Eyeliner: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner Stingray
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Blackest Black

Lips
Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Nearly There

No comments: