Thursday, October 21, 2010

Flirt! Plushious Liquid Velvet Lipcolor



When it comes to lip glosses, people usually fall into one of two camps: sticky or not sticky. I am a part of the latter group. I hate when my hair gets stuck in my lip gloss or when it feels goopy. I want shine, but not so much that it's distracting.


Flirt!'s Plushious Liquid Velvet Lipcolor is really more of a liquid lipstick than a gloss. You get color and shine, but no stickiness. Depending on the color, it even wears down to a faint stain, which is nice. The overall wear isn't as long as a traditional lipstick would be, but without eating/drinking, it lasts as long as any other lip gloss.





Flirt! products are only available at Kohl's or online, and usually retail around $12, but with Kohl's ever-running sales and coupons, you can usually pick them up pretty cheap.

Pictured from left to right, are: Sweetie Pie, a shimmery light pink; Liplock, a shimmery pinkish-nude; She-Devil, a deeper, shimmery pink; and Sexy, a berry-red creme.

There are several other colors available, but these four are my favorites and the only ones I actually own.


If you're a fan of MAC, but hate the stickiness, I'd consider looking at Flirt!. Since Estee Lauder owns both companies, the quality is the same, but Flirt! is a smidgen cheaper and more readily available.

No comments: