The colors aren't named or numbered, so I'll try to give an accurate description...
From left to right, top to bottom:
- White shimmer with silver micro-glitter. It is quite chalky, but works well as a highlight. There wasn't too much fallout, but I wouldn't really recommend it as an all-over color.
- True gold shimmer with gold micro-glitter. Again, there was some fallout, but surprisingly not as much as I expected with all of the glitter.
- Copper shimmer, no glitter. This eyeshadow was very soft and you really have to tap your brush off before applying it, or it will be fall-out galore. The color is gorgeous, though. It's a true copper that doesn't pull super red on me.
- Greenish-gold shimmer, no glitter. Kind of olive-y, kind of sage-y, kind of gold-y. It's really pretty and I think it would be awesome with the plummy color in the palette.
- Muted gold shimmer, no glitter. I think this one, along with the greenish-gold, would be the best all-over lid colors since there's not a ton of fallout and/or glitter.
- Plummy shimmer, microscopic silver glitter. Not a ton of glitter fallout, but this is another very soft shadow that you have to tap the excess off, unless you want to look like you're sportin' a bruise underneath your eye.
I wore three of the colors today over my MAC Painterly Paint Pot (muted gold on lid, copper in outer-V and white shimmer for highlight) and it's 12+ hours later and it still looks as awesome as it did when I first applied it. I think for the makeup connoisseur, this palette might be a little underwhelming, but for someone just starting out or someone that wants a few versatile-yet-neutral colors to have as their go-to palette for traveling, this is a heck of a steal for under $4.