Monday, October 25, 2010

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

I don't think I've ever tried Aussie products before, but if their 3 Minute Miracle is any indication of the rest of the brand, then I'll definitely have to give it a whirl.
The 3 Minute Miracle is a deep conditioner that really does what it says. It conditions even the driest hair in three minutes and leaves it silky and shiny, but not weighed down at all. My hair has always been on the dry side and this is the first product I've found that really makes it soft (even better than Redken's All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner).

I use it once a week, after I shampoo, and let it sit in my hair while I shower/shave and then rinse it out at the end. First, I rinse it with warm water and then "seal" it in with cooler water. I have skipped the cool water bit and I've found that my hair isn't as soft/shiny as when I do both steps.

So, if you're looking for a deep conditioning treatment and don't want to fork out the big bucks, Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle is really worth every penny, in my book. It's cheap, easily found, and it really works. It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: